Try Hours is the expediting expert.
We have specialized in the movement of time-sensitive and emergency freight since 1989, providing ground expedited service to the industrial manufacturing sector to and from all points East of the Mississippi.
Try Hours is a family owned and operated transportation company specializing in ground expedited premium service. Consistent annual growth for the past 20+ years ensures that we will be here to service your premium transportation needs well into the future.
Try Hours dispatchers utilize the latest transportation software to match your shipment with the proper vehicle, from cargo-vans up to tractor trailers. We guarantee pick-up in 90 minutes and delivery within 15 minutes of the quoted schedule.
The Try Hours professional staff is here to serve you 24/7.
Supporting the Community
Try Hours is proud to support the community by taking an active role in organizations and events. We know that helping those in need is just as important as helping your shipment go from Point A to Point B, and we’re pleased of our affiliations with various organizations:
- Wreaths Across America – to Delivery of Wreaths from Maine to fallen soldiers grave sites throughout US
- MS Society – Use of vehicle for the MS Walk
- Wounded Warriors
- St. Francis de Sales High School – Endowment Fund Donations
- American Cancer Society
- Bowling Green State University Bikes 4 Tikes/Mercy Children’s Hospital – Use of vehicle from BG to Cincinnati
- Salvation Army of Toledo
- Helping Hands of St. Louis
- NASSTRAC Member